Care Lodge provides emergency safe shelter and crisis intervention for individuals fleeing domestic violence. All residents receive comprehensive services to best meet their needs and increase their chances of successfully overcoming the many impacts of domestic violence.
The shelter operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services in Shelter include, but are not limited to:
- 3 meals per day and snacks
- Individualized Case Management
- Clothing and Personal Hygiene Items
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual/Group Counseling
- Information and Referrals to Community Resources
- Employment Skills
If you are a victim of domestic violence and need help, call 601-693-4673. If you are unsafe, call 911.