Community-Based Support Services
All services provided to survivors in our Emergency Shelter program are also available to survivors in the community who may not be ready to leave yet or who have a safe place to stay while moving forward. Our Case Management Team can provide the following services:
- One-on-one meetings to help victims move to survivorhood
- Group support sessions and life-skills classes
- Domestic Abuse Protection Order Assistance
- Connections to Housing Programs and other Community Resources
- Transportation provided by a trained staff member
Call our hotline, 601-693-4673, for more information.